ISA International’s commitment to a clean environment is derived from a continued focus on fundamental choices that govern our business processes. These choices are based on the growth of our business with environmentally responsible methods such as:
- Continuously improving environmental performance through the use of recycling and recycled products.
- Minimizing waste and encouraging the use of bio-degradable products.
- Efficiently using water, energy and transportation.
- Using materials from sustainable and renewable resources.
- Minimizing the use of solvents and other harmful materials.
- Preserving the environment in and around our facilities and within our community.
- Compliance with environmental legislation as a minimum level of performance.
- The education and training of our employees in environmental issues and the environmental effects of their activities.
- Monitoring our progress and reviewing our environmental performance on a regular basis.
- Encouraging our customers and suppliers to use products and services in an environmentally-sensitive way.
- Ensuring all lumber is derived from legally harvested forests.
Continuing on with traditional practices of business as usual is not an option. A commitment to doing everything we can to make our world a better place to live is. The furniture that we manufacture, and the way we manufacture it, has an effect on the environment. ISA International is committed to use sustainable design and environmentally friendly materials, processes and to minimize our use of non-renewable resources. We make this commitment to reduce our overall environmental impact for ourselves and the generations that follow.
ISA International is proud to be certified by AmeriGreen. The AmeriGreen Environmental report is available upon request.